Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Rusty Metal Alpha


Hi there! Tonight I am working on a super cute alpha to coordintae with Katie's (Just So Scrappy) new Valentine kit "Cupid." SoI thought I would quickly go through my stash and offer you one of my favorite alphas for fall and nature pages.  Tonight you can pick up the uppercase HERE.  Come back tomorrow for the lowercase! Here is a preview for you.  Don't forget my products are still on sale at ScrapProfessor for 20% off.  So take a look around and don't forget that this blog will be inactive within a few weeks!  Be sure to go by my new blog at http://www.snickerdoodledesigns.com/ and sign up to receive my newsletter.  When you do, you will receive a yummy Snickerdoodle alpha as my gift!  Have a great night!
Karen

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Jan [LA 09:37pm] - 13 Jan [NY 12:37am, UK 05:37am, OZ 04:37pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 13, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)