Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Day



Greetings!  And a Happy New Year to us all!  The first day of this new year started out great!  Our 6 year old granddaughter and 8 year old grandson spent the night with us, so we woke up to see their smiling faces this morning.  Of course, they were delighted because at our house, they get to choose all their meals.  And on "holidays" (like today!) all rules go out the window.  So today their breakfast consisted of, by their choice, ice cream, potato chips, orange danish, and bacon.  When I said I needed to take a photo to show Mommy, little Emily (age 6) said, "Oh, Mommy is NOT going to like this!"  =)    (Well, she didn't know that Mommy had already given her approval.  I'm not a totally "bad" Grandma.  I had asked Mom's permission prior to the visit!).  Anyway, I hope your day is peaceful, fun, and relaxing - just the way to start out a new year!

I will be leaving Gotta Pixel store on January 7th, and joining the design team of Scrap Professor on the 8th.  I am very excited about this change and all the possibilities of 2010.  So today I designed a special piece of word art for you.  I do believe in my dreams, and I hope you believe in yours!   And after you download the file unzip it right away!  There is some special coupon information in there for you... Okay, why should you wait... I'll tell you here.  My store at Gotta Pixel is on sale for 50% off until January 7th.  And if you go to my new website at SnickerdoodleDesignsByKaren.com and sign up as a newsletter subscriber, you will receive, as my gift to you, a free Snickerdoodle Cookie Alpha, as well as an additional 10% off coupon to use - so you can pick up anything in my Gotta Pixel store for 60% off!  Yahoo!  Now THAT'S the way to start off the new year!

Thank you for taking the time to read all of my information!  You can download your freebie HERE and visit my Gotta Pixel store HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Jan [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 02 Jan [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)