Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Last 2 days for 50% sale


Hello!  I've been very busy the past two weeks getting ready for my transition from Gotta Pixel to ScrapProfessor.  This move will take place thurs Friday, January 8th.  I am very excited about this move and believe that 2010 is going to be fantastic there!  Be sure to come visit ScrapProfessor.com on the 8th.  The store owners, Joli and Kelli, have lots of fun events planned for us all.  In the meantime, I want to remind you that my store at Gotta Pixel is on sale at 50% off for two more days.  Many of my products will not be placed in my new store, so if you see something you want, now is the time to pick it up at this great price.  You can view my Gotta Pixel store HERE.  Tonight you can pick up my gift to you HERE.  It is a sample of my Away in a Manger word art, using elements from Katie Castillos' Away in a Manger kit.  You can find Katie's kit at JustSoScrappy.blogspot.com.  Enjoy!  Happy browsing at Gotta Pixel, and I hope to see you at ScrapProfessor soon.  (Be sure to go to SnickerdoodleDesignsByKaren.com and sign up for my newsletter.  As my thank you to you for doing so, I will send you a free Snickerdoodle Cookie alpha, that is sooooo cute!).

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jan. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Jan [LA 03:00pm, NY 06:00pm, UK 11:00pm] - 07 Jan [OZ 10:00am]).

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)