Friday, January 8, 2010

Blog Train!



Well, it's here!  I am one of the newest designers at Scrap Professor starting today!  You can find me under my new name of SnickerdoodleDesigns by Karen HERE at Scrap Professor.  Tonight at 6 PM PST, Joli, one of the store owners, will be posting all the challenges, contests, and freebies that will be given away this weekend for the "Designer Debut" of Katie Casillo of JustSoScrappy and me!  We are having a mini Blog Train for which I am posting the preview of the parts that Katie and I are contributing!  My word art coordinates with the kits that Katie is giving away Brag Book pages for, and all of these products are on sale for 20% off!  Tonight I am giving you just a sample of my word art, and you can pick it up HERE.  If you want all four freebie pieces, head on over to Scrap Professor after 6:00 PM tonight and get on the train!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jan [LA 03:41am, NY 06:41am, UK 11:41am, OZ 10:41pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jan. 09, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Thank you for sharing the wordart, I look forward to using them ...

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)