Monday, December 7, 2009

Winter Frost



Hello!  While I don't have Winter Frost in my front yard, I do currently have rain.  It is cold, windy, and rainy - just the sort of day to stay inside. I might have actually enjoyed being in all day if I wasn't fighting a cold.  Well, actually the cold won, and I'm just trying to recooperate from the fight.  =)  I did play around a bit today and finished my word art, which coordinates with Katie's new kit Winter Frost.  I love the colors and the bling in the kit, so it was sooooo much fun to work with.  Today I designed some Christmas bulbs, which you will not find in the word art OR the kit.  You can pick them up HERE. Please check out Katie's new kit HERE, and go HERE to peek at my coordinating word art.  I hope you are pleased!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 08 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so pretty ! Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Dec. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby it is cold outside here!! Thanks for your wonderful work :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)