Saturday, December 5, 2009

Santa Baby!



Hello!  It may rain here today, which is putting me more and more in the winter spirit.  Unfortunately (or fortuntely, if you talk to my husband), it doesn't snow where we live.  So the closest I can get at the moment is by designing this snow globe for you.  I used the Santa from Katie Castillo's "Santa Baby" kit (JustSoScrappy.blogspot.com).  You can pick up the snowglobe freebie HERE.  I have coordinating word art for Katie's kit at Gotta Pixel.  You can pick it up HERE, if you like it! 

I am in the process of changing my business name and I have a new blog, which is almost ready for me to begin using. I will have a newsletter, which should be available with a few days. This will be my main form of communication for the announcement of new product announcements, sales, and special coupons for newsletter subscribers. I invite you to visit me at www.SnickerdoodleDesignsByKaren.com to sign up!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 06 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Signed up for your newsletter. :o) New blog is looking good already!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the snow globe. Love Santa baby and will add this to the next layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the very cute santa globe! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Dec. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much ! Your creations are so cute ! Cheer !

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)