Friday, December 4, 2009

Peppermint Blitz


Hello!  I'm sorry I've been MIA for a few days.  I've had a bit of a cold, which has kept me down and out.  But I do have a cute little frame for you this evening.  It matches my new alpha, Peppermint Blitz, which will be released at Gotta Pixel either later tonight or early in the morning.  It will be on sale for 50% off thru Tuesday (so just $1)!!!  If you like it, be sure to pick it up soon.  It is perfect for those holiday photos!  I also will be releasing a new word art kit entitled, "Ties that Bind."  It matches the kit of the same name by Creations by Rachael.  It is a gorgeous kit, perfect for family or vintage pages.  You can pick up your freebie frame HERE, and check out the alpha HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 05 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

    ReplyDelete
  3. After downloading it reads file error. Cannot extract. Thanks anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Dec. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Cute! Thank you for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)