Monday, December 14, 2009

Let it Snow


Good evening!  I've been under the weather the past week, but hopefully am on the upswing now.  These winter colds just seem to like to hang around!  My husband was in Arizona last week and was talking about how lovely the snow was.  Living in Southern California we only have to drive an hour or so to be in the mountains, but it's been several years since we've been up in the snow.  Thinking about that inspired me to create this little frame, which I hope you will enjoy picking up.  You have find it HERE.  While you're in the mood for snow and Christmas things, you might want to check out Gotta Pixel's $1 Tuesday sale tomorrow.  I will have 3 new alphas there.  HERE is a link to the store, and I am including the previews for you to take a peek at. 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Dec [LA 05:10pm, NY 08:10pm] - 15 Dec [UK 01:10am, OZ 12:10pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Dec. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)