Sunday, December 20, 2009

It's beginning to look....


Yes, my friends!  It IS beginning to look a lot like Christmas.  Well, at least in the room where I am wrapping gifts!  Paper and ribbon are everywhere and I just know I won't have enough gift tags yet again this year!  What does Christmas look like for you at just this very minute?  Capture that memory with your camera and let this little piece of word art help!  You can pick up your freebie HERE, check out the complete word art pack HERE, and take a peek at the kit that it was based on HERE.  Enjoy!  And get those gifts wrapped!!  =)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 21 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Dec. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)