Friday, December 18, 2009

Deck The Halls!

One week from today is Christmas!  It is evening where I live.  That means one week from now the presents will be opened, we will have spent the day with family, and we'll probably be exhausted!  I can't wait!!!  =)
How about you?  Are your "halls" all decked out?  Rachael at CreationsByRachael (Gotta Pixel) has designed an awesome kit to help us create incredible Christmas scrapbook pages.  She graciously allowed me to use her elements to create some word art.  I just released my word art pack at GottaPixel, and it is currently on sale for 20% off (just $1.80)!!  Please stop by the store and take a closer look at both my word art and Rachael's kit.  Tonight I have a sample from the word art package for you! You have pick it up HERE. Enjoy! 

6 comments:

  1. Karen, this is so cute and maybe it's just my computer, but the bottom half of the ribbon is missing on my download? Just thought I'd mention it in case there actually is something wrong with the file. Thank you and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Dec. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Dec [LA 02:29pm, NY 05:29pm, UK 10:29pm] - 20 Dec [OZ 09:29am]).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, a pure beauty.
    Happy christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm missing the bottom, too....Then the entire download just disappears :'(
    It's such a beauty--would love to have it.
    Thanks for the effort. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have dl several times since the 19th and i donto get it to work at all. my winrar and winzip both error on the page and wont open
    stedis@sbcglobal.net
    beautiful though

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)