Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Deck the Halls Frame

I'm on my way out the door to do a little last minute Christmas shopping.. I know... that is a totally bizarre thing to do on the evening of the 23rd!  It will be soooo busy!  But I wanted to check in with you all before leaving.  I made this cute little frame you can pick up HERE, which coordinates with my Deck the Halls Word Art, which you can check out HERE.   KEEP READING FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

(1) I will be designing under the name of SnickerdoodleDesignsByKaren after January 7th.  My new blog is located at http://www.snickerdoodledesignsbykaren.com/.  Please consider signing up as a Newsletter Subscriber.  I will be sending coupons, sales notifications, and other important information through my Newsletter.  (2)  My store at Gotta Pixel, which you can go to HERE, will be on sale for 25% off December 24 - 27.  I will be emailing a coupon for an ADDITIONAL 20% to all newsletter subscribers tomorrow morning (or late this evening if I can!).  That is a total of 45% off anything in my store.  That is my Christmas gift to you, and I hope you will find some things that make you smile!  Merry Christmas!  P.S.  Two of you posted that you were having trouble with a previous download (ribbon).  Please email me directly at KarenSchulz01@aol.com and I will mail you the image that you are having trouble with.  =)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 24 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Dec. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)