Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Trees!


Have you picked out your Christmas tree yet?  I drove by a Christmas tree lot today and saw several people browsing for that PERFECT tree!  It reminded me of the many times that we visited tree lots with our own children and how important it was to find that very special tree, meant JUST for US!  I also remember how there were times when the tree that I wanted was out of my price range, but it didn't matter to our little ones what kind of tree it was, how much it cost, or how big it was!  Whatever tree we picked was "their" tree, and that's all that mattered!  You can pick up my word art that commemorates this concept HEREIn the zip file you will download, you will find a PDF file "I'm Moving!"  Please take just a minute to read it.   I would love to hear from you!  =)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 02 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tree is so cute! It reminds me of Charlie Brown's Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Dec. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)