Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pinch Dash Brag Book



Hello everyone!  I hope you had a fun night with all the Trick or Treaters!    I know my 6 and 8 year old grandchildren were bouncing off the walls with excitement all afternoon and evening!  They just had so much fun!  Well, thanks so much for your kind comments about my Santa Baby Word Art.  I did finish Santa Baby Word Art, Part 2, and it is up in the store for sale.  You can check it our HERE.  Also, this evening, I have a special announcement for you.  Remember the Pinch Dash Word Art I released a week or so ago?  Katie Castillo (JustSoScrappy@blogspot.com), who designed the Pinch Dash Kit, has offered to allow me to give you her coordinating Brag Book Pages.  Tonight you can pick up Page 1 HERE.  I believe there are six pages, so be sure to come back every night this coming week to pick them up!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 02 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Nov. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)