Monday, November 2, 2009

Pinch Dash Brag Book Day 2


Good evening!  I see that a number of you have downloaded Katie's Pinch Dash Brag Book.  I hope you checked out her kit on her blog (JustSoScrappy@blogspot.com) and checked out my coordinating word art at Gotta Pixel.  You can see that and my other word art designs HERE. And here is a BIG SECRET!!!! Gotta Pixel is having a 50% storewide sale this weekend (Nov. 7th and 8th) so get your pencils out and start making your list of all the goodies over there that you can save on!  You can pick up Day 2 of Katie's PinchDash Brag Book HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 03 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Nov. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)