Friday, November 27, 2009

Let's Try Again!



Thanks for stopping by on Black Friday!  Are you exhausted from yesterday's activities and today's shopping, if you did any?  Well, I learned the hard way that without a direct link to a "freebie" download, Digifree will not list my blog for you! So today, instead of giving you information to pick up the Fall Favorites alpha at Gotta Pixel, I have uploaded it to MediaFire for you, as usual.  You can read about this gift in the post from yesterday, and pick it up HERE!  You might also want to check out the new "Silly Farm Frazes" word art kit I put in the store this morning.  It coordinates and compliments Stacy Carlson's new kit Farmtown.  Very cute stuff!  Thanks for looking.   =)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Nov [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 28 Nov [OZ 09:00am]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Nov. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)