Monday, November 23, 2009

Christmas Cuties


Well, as promised, I'm back with a Freebie "Bonus" for my latest word art entitled "Christmas Cuties."  Now I know I did say I'd be here Saturday (or Sunday?) and I wasn't!  So you can pick up the Bonus freebie (which is NOT included in the kit) HERE, and come back tomorrow and there will be a 2nd Bonus (also not in the kit!). PROMISE!  =)  Please mozy on over to Gotta Pixel and check out the full word art kit HERE and be sure to check out the kit it was based on by Katie Castillo HERE.  Thanks for considering our designs!  We appreciate it because we KNOW there are soooo many places for you to browse!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 24 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the lovely Christmas freebies! It just makes the season more jolly! Thank you very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Nov. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for sharing. I love your work.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)