Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Christmas Cuties Continued


Okay!  I'm back, as promised, with something new that coordintes with my Christmas Cuties word art and Katie's kit.  You can pick up these cute flairs HERE.  Have you checked out the Cuties word art at Gotta Pixel?  No?  Hurry on over and take a peek.  You can find it in my store HERE.  And, as always, you can find Katie's kit HERE.  While you're at GP, don't forget today is $1 Tuesday, and I have four word art packages in the $1 section!  Pick one or two (or all four!) up while you can at that great price!  Have a great night!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Nov [LA 04:08pm, NY 07:08pm] - 25 Nov [UK 12:08am, OZ 11:08am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Nov. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)