Saturday, November 14, 2009

Can't get enough of these kids!


Hello!  I hope you all had a relaxing day.  I've spent most of the day in front of my computer, but I did venture out to watch my 6 year old granddaughter, Emily, play soccer.  Her soccer team is named "Pinkalicious."  Doesn't that sound like it totally needs a scrapbook kit to go with it? Love that name!  But I've still got my mind on the little tiny tots from Katie's Merry Christmas Little Ones kit.  I made some cute flair buttons to compliment both her kit and my word art for it.  You can pick up the flairs HERE, check out the kit HERE, and check out my word art HERE.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 15 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Nov. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so cute. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen, these are soooo cute! thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,

    ileana

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)