Monday, November 30, 2009

Away in a Manger


Can you believe that Thanksgiving is over, and we're on to Christmas?  We put our Christmas tree up last evening (but mostly because it was the most convenient time to do it!).  With the house decorated and all the twinkling lights, I do admit I am in getting in the mood for our next holiday!  In that spirit, I released a new pack of word art entitled "Away in a Manger."  It's on sale for 20% off for the next three days (so just $1.80!!!) You can check it out HERE and pick up a sample from the pack HEREPlease take just a minute to read my insert "I am moving!" so that you can stay updated on my status!  Sign up for my newsletter (information in the insert) so I can let you know of sales, specials, and coupons!  Thanks so much!  P.S.  Don't forget to check out Katie's kit HERE, which is what I used to create this word art pack.  Her kit and this word art compliment each other perfect!  A perfect duo for those Christmas pages.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Nov [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 01 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a gorgeous Nativity kit! Thank you very much for sharing! Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Dec. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing a sample of this beautiful wordart set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing and may your holidays be filled with joy!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)