Monday, November 16, 2009

Autumn Hues



Hi all!  I hope your day was better than mine!  Yesterday I realized that my auto license renewal had not come in the mail yet... but WAIT!  It was even overdue - and I had not received a statement for it!!   Well, after 3.5 hours in the "wait" line at the DMV, a five minute (yes, 5 minute!!) transaction, and a hefty late penalty... I left with a current registration, a lighter wallet, and only one thing on my mind....get home and do something FUN!  I have recently had the pleasure of working with a kit entitled "Autumn Hues" by Creations by Rachael.  This is an awesome kit, which contains numerous unique elements.  I love the colors Rachael used, and the papers are incredibly creative.  (You can tell I'm in love with this kit, right?)  Please take a minute to check out Rachael's kit, as well as my coordinating word art HERE at Gotta Pixel.  You can pick up a sample HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Nov [LA 05:41pm, NY 08:41pm] - 17 Nov [UK 01:41am, OZ 12:41pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Nov. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)