Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tree Mail!



I love nature!  The other day I was in the park, photographing things of interest to me.  I took multiple pictures of some tree trunks that I simply found fascinating in color.  Some of the trees had white bark with green moss growing on them, and these were especially interesting to me.  I took those photographs and created an alpha with them. I simply love how they turned out!  I am releasing the alpha at Gotta Pixel tomorrow.  You can check it out HERE!  And you can pick up this piece of word art about how marvelous nature is  HERE!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Oct [LA 06:00pm, NY 08:00pm] - 15 Oct [UK 01:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. This is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless you, your time, hard work and your amazing talent
    That you have shared with us all and thank you so
    Very much for this amazing gift that you also share
    With us all bless you and hugs Nana Kat

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)