Saturday, October 31, 2009

Santa Baby!


Happy Halloween!  It is cool and crisp and very Fallish weather; but I have Christmas on my mind.  Katie of JustSoScrappy@blogspot.com has released her new kit "Santa Baby," and asked me to create word art for it!  What an absolute delight to work with her kits!  I put on Christmas music, grabbed my earphones, and plopped myself down in front on my computer.  This is the result!  I hope you like it.  You can check out the full package of word art, which includes 9 unique designs HERE at Gotta Pixel.  It is on sale for 25% off until Tuesday.  You can pick up a freebie sample HERE.  Be sure to come back tomorrow as I am working on Santa Baby Part II!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Oct [LA 05:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 01 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the your word art and I love that it so with Katie's kit! Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Nov. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job! thanx a bunch!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)