Saturday, October 24, 2009

Rewind

Okay!  I was too late in my post last night for Digifree to pick me up.  PLEASE scroll down to yesterday's post to read about my new venture with Katie Castillo of JustSoScrappy.  You will find an awesome freebie there, along with all the new information you will want to know!  For tonight, you can pick up a cute Halloween freebie HERE.  The complete word pack is on sale at Gotta Pixel for just $1 from now thru Tuesday.  You can check it out HERE. This perfectly coordinates with several of Katie's Halloween kits.  Be sure to check our her blog HERE.  You will be amazed at the quality of her kits, the quantity of things she puts in them, and the fabulous way she has them priced!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Oct [LA 05:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 25 Oct [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute word art! Thank You...have the perfect little witch to go with this!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)