Friday, October 9, 2009

Out of this world!!!!


Hello!  Is everyone ready for the Gotta Grab It sale starting tomorrow at Gotta Pixel?????  It will be awesome!  I promise you! =)  Stacy Carlson is releasing her Out Of The World kit (tooo cute!!!) and asked me to collaborate with her in alphas and word art.  I've got to say, I think we've done an... uh... out-of-this-world job! (Oh, sorry for the pun!).  I've included preview of my parts here, and you can pick up a piece of word are HERE.  Be sure to visit the store tomorrow.  Just click HERE, and you'll be on your way!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Oct [LA 09:32pm, NY 11:32pm] - 10 Oct [UK 04:32am, OZ 02:32pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)