Friday, October 2, 2009

One Last Hurrah, Elements 1



Hello!  I am glad you are enjoying One Last Hurrah!  HERE is another part of the element pack for you!  Don't forget to check out the coordinating word art HERE at Gotta Pixel.  If you purchase the word art, email me at myownfont@yahoo.com, give me your order number, and I will mail you all the kit links at once.  No waiting!  No forgetting to pick up one part!  Also, please check out my new Pampered Pooch word art, celebrating those lovable furry friends of ours!  It can be found in my designer store at Gotta Pixel! 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your work. Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Oct [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 04 Oct [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)