Friday, October 23, 2009

New Venture

Good evening!  I am so happy tonight to share with you a new venture that has been brewing these past few weeks.  I am going to be teaming up with a good friend and awesome designer, Katie Castillo (http://justsoscrappy.blogspot.com/) to create Word Art for her scrapbook kits.  Katie creates bright, colorful, and cheerful digital scrapbook art.  Her designs are unique, as she creates most of her templates herself!  And, as if that weren't enough, she stuffs her kits FULL of paper and elements, and still offers they at the exceptionally reasonable price of $1.50.  Tonight we are both giving away one piece of word art from our first joint venture, "A Pinch of this, A Dash of that."  You can pick up the freebie HERE.  The whole Word Art package will be on sale at Gotta Pixel for 50% off (that's just $1) from now until Tuesday evening (Nov. 27th).   You can check it out HERE.  And don't forget to go to Katie's site and check out all her amazing designs!  You will see word art to compliment many of her kits soon!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great word art! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, I love your word art! And I love Katie's digital kits! I can't wait to use them together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i having a senior moment...at 40...cant open this file :0(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see what you create. I love your WA and her kits, so it's a win-win situation. Good luck! I know it will be a great success! L0)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)