Monday, October 5, 2009

Last of One Last Hurrah



Good evening!  I'm sorry I was MIA yesterday.  Hubby and I went out for a wonderful Mexican dinner, and when I got home, I was just too stuffed to think of doing much of anything!  So tonight, to make it up for it, I have decided to post the rest of this kit.  You can pick up the remaining 3 downloads HERE, HERE, and HEREPlease remember to check out the coordinating wordart at Gotta Pixel.  Consider signing up as a follower on my blog so you will be notified of coupons, events, and sales. And finally, don't forget the $1 day at Gotta Pixel tomorrow!  There will be lots of great kits on sale, and I don't think you'll be disappointed.  When you are looking around, take a peek at my new Fall Dotz alpha (It will be involved in the $1 sale too!).

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Oct [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 06 Oct [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)