Monday, October 12, 2009

Last day of GGI sale tomorrow!


I passed the cutest Pumpkin Patch this morning!  It made me want to run home, grab my grandkids and camera, and go shoot tons of photos!  Since they were in school, I came home instead and created an autumn frame to put those pictures in - whenever I DO get to take them.  I am sharing it with you, and you can pick it up HERE.  Don't forget - the last day of the GGI sale at Gotta Pixel is tomorrow.  You can visit the store by clicking HERE.  Don't miss out on the adorable things over there!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Oct [LA 06:00pm, NY 08:00pm] - 13 Oct [UK 01:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This frame is absolutely the cutest! You are so lucky to know how to do this. Thanks for sharing.
    Mary Anne......Texas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)