Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Fall Ya All!


Happy Fall to you!  Don't you just love the crisp weather of Fall?  The gorgeous reds, yellows, and oranges of the leaves?  I love this time of year!  I have just released some new word art entitled Happy Fall Ya'All!  You can find it HERE at Gotta Pixel.  It is currently on sale for just $1.49 so be sure to pick it up while you can at this price!  You can pick up a sample HERE.  This kit was created using elements from several sources, the prime one being the Fall Leaves kit by Katie Castillo of Just So Scrappy.  You can find her entire kit HERE.  Be sure to check out all her other fabulous products while visiting her.  And if see a kit of hers that especially warms your heart, let me know, as I will be working with her kits to make word art for you in the future!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Oct [LA 05:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 29 Oct [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)