Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fall Freebie!


Thank you all so much for your kind comments about my new Happy Fall Ya' All word art!  Because you are so happy with it, which makes me even happier!!- I have a brand new freebie piece for you this evening.  This piece is not included in the original kit - so you can still go pick up the word art package and have even MORE designs!  You can pick up the freebie HERE and check out the word art kit HERE.  Don't forget that this art coordinates with Just So Scrappy's Falling Leaves kit, which you can check out HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Oct [LA 05:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 30 Oct [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)