Monday, October 19, 2009

Bee Sweet Elements


Thanks for coming back to pick up my Bee Sweet elements.  I'm so sorry they are later than promised.  I have been busy with family birthdays, family sickness, and the upcoming birthday plans at Gotta Pixel.  I hope you have checked out the darling alpha that goes with these elements and papers.  You check it out HERE and pick up the coordinating elements HERE.  If you missed the papers, check the last blog entry, as the link is still active.  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Oct [LA 06:00pm, NY 08:00pm] - 20 Oct [UK 01:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bee kit is ADORABLE! ty4s this it's fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)