Tuesday, September 29, 2009

One Last Hurrah


Good Evening!  Several weeks ago, when I was privately bemoaning the oncoming hot weather we were beginning to see here in Southern California, I wished that Spring would just have "one last hurrah" before surrending completely to the Summer.  Since I couldn't do anything to stop the march of the seasons, I created a page kit, which I entitled "One Last Hurrah."  This kit contains 13 papers, over 50 elements, and 5 complete alphabets.  I have decided to freely give this to you with the wish that you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed creating it.  Because the kit is so large, I will be distributing it in several downloads.  There are 4 separate downloads for the papers.  Tonight you can pick up the first two HERE and HERE.  Come back tomorrow for the second half of the papers.  Then we'll start on the elements.  Here is a preview of the entire kit - although not all the elements are shown!  Enjoy!  =)   And as if this isn't enough, you might like to check out the coordinating Word Art I have available at Gotta Pixel.  You can find the Word Art HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)