Wednesday, September 30, 2009

One Last Hurrah, Papers, Part 2

Good evening!  I hope you enjoyed taking a peek at the first half of the papers in this kit.  You can pick up the second half HERE and HERE.  Be sure to visit tomorrow for the first part of the elements. If you don't like having to come back every day for yet another part of a kit, or just like to get the kit all in one download so you don't have to worry about missing any of it, I have a great deal for you!  Travel on over to Gotta Pixel and pick up the Word Art that goes with this kit, email me with your order number, and I will send you the links to download the rest of this kit.  No waiting!  How cool is that? 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 01 Oct [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)