Monday, September 14, 2009

Nature Word Art Released Tomorrow

Ahhh... it was great to get away!  I love being outdoors, and find nature to be very inspring.  I have created some new word art for you, focusing on the glories of nature.  The kit will be released at Gotta Pixel tomorrow... (shhhh.... you might even find it in the $1 section of the store for Tuesday only!).  I did reserve one of the word art phrases exclusively for you all! You can download it HERE.  Also, when you're poking around GP tomorrow, be sure to look up my new Kindergarten Alpha and associated items.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 15 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 12 post on Sep. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)