Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Life in a Bottle


So... has anyone noticed my Life in a Bottle series gong on over at Gotta Pixel?  I am taking one letter every week, beginning with the letter A (of course!), and working my way through the alphabet, focusing on certain characteristics and attitudes of daily life.  We are on letter "E" this week (although that has yet to be released).  For those of you who are new to the series, you can find letters A through D currently available in the store.  As a gift to you today, I am offering the word art frames that I created to accompany the word art for Week A.  This package includes 6 word art frames that are unembellished.  You can find them HERE.  Please be sure to come back tomorrow, as I also have a package, which I will offer as a gift, of the same frames that have been embellished. And I've got to save I really love them!  I am posting a preview of one of them in this post to tempt you to return!  Hope to see you tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Sep [LA 06:00pm, NY 08:00pm] - 10 Sep [UK 01:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 13 post on Sep. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very handy frames to have--I'm sure I'll use these. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)