Monday, September 21, 2009

Is it Halloween yet?

It's only September, but I am so in the mood for Halloween.  I got out all my Fall / Halloween house decorations today, and it inspired me to create this cute, cute (I think!) Costumed Alpha. I've included a preview for you, as well as a transparent Halloween sticker as a free gift.  I'm sorry it's such a small gift, but I've run out of hours in this day!  I'll try to get something else up for you tomorrow that coordinates with the alpha.  You can pick up the little sticker HERE.  You can pick up the full alpha HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 22 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely freebie
    It will come in real handy

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)