Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hi ya-all!  My greeting is directly related to todays new product!  My Scarecrow Alpha has just been released, and these little guys take me back to days on my grandparents farm, hayrides in the cold night air, and square dances.  Ahhh... the good life!  Because I just LOVED the colors that I was working with, I put together a special little gift for you - a mini-kit that includes the paper that I made the alpha with (so it will coordinate perfectly with the alpha characters) an adorable leather frame, and a few other tidbits to help you design some awesome pages.  You can pick up the mini-kit HERE, and the Scarecrow Alpha at Gotta Pixel.  Thanks for comin by, ya'all!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for this cute minikit--I love the colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 09 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific ! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 9 post on Sep. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merci pour le partage. Envoi de LUV de WA !

    Thank you for sharing. Sending LUV from WA!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)