Sunday, September 6, 2009

Good Evening!  We had a fun day with our two grandchildren, doing some last minute school shopping, swimming, dinner, and ice cream sundaes.  I hope you enjoyed your Sunday as well.  I did finish my Fall Favorites alpha, as well as a frame that coordinates with the alpha.   Here is a preview of the alpha, which is available at Gotta Pixel.  This small preview doesn't really allow you to see that the text on the alpha is made up of many "favorites" from Fall - like cinnamon, windy days, pumpkin pie, and candied apples!  The edging reminds me of gold leaves.  Be sure to check it out at Gotta Pixel for a better look!    And don't forget to pick up your free frame (link expired).

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 12 post on Sep. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the frame. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)