Thursday, September 10, 2009

Embellished Frames


Okay!  Ready for part 2?  These are the same frames I had up last night, but these I have embellished to my own taste.  You can download them HERE. Use they as they are, or embellish the "plain" ones from last nights download.  This will be short and sweet tonight.  Still have some things to do to get ready for the awesome Gotta Grab It weekend at Gotta Pixel.  Don't forget to visit there, as all the designers use one color swatch, design their own kits, and put them on sale for $1 each.  I've seen most of the designs and can tell you that you will NOT be disappointed by what they have all designed for this awesome event!  And don't forget to look at the alphas that I will have in the mix!  =)    Here is a preview of just one of them:

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Sep [LA 04:00pm, NY 06:00pm, UK 11:00pm] - 11 Sep [OZ 09:00am]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these frames! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 12 post on Sep. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)