Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wow! It sure is unusually hot here for Southern California! It was 105 today, and is now resting "comfortably" at 95 degrees at 5:30 PM. I am definitely not made for this weather! I hope you are enjoying your climate, wherever you are.

Here is the last link for the stylized word art frames. (link disabled)


I hope you have enjoyed receiving them. If so, please sign up as a Follower on this site. I will be starting a newsletter soon, and my Followers will be the first ones to receive special coupons, discounts, and freebies. And I promise I will not be filling your mail box with inane comments about what I am having for lunch or what kind of Starbucks I am drinking.... =)

Come back tomorrow for some other goodies that will help you scrap your memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)