Friday, August 28, 2009


Hi everyone! We are on the Energy Savers program through the electric company, and I'm sure glad our power wasn't turned cycled off today! Another hot one here in great sunny Southern California!


Last night I posted the last stylized frame for my Word Art (Letter A). Tonight will be the last night you can pick those up as the links will be disabled soon. But after tomorrow, you can pick the pack up in my store at Gotta Pixel. Tonight I would like to offer you the word art, without the sylization. That way you can customize it to fit your needs. The kit will be divided in two parts. Part two will be available tomorrow. You can pick up part one here: (Link disabled)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)