Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Great news! My store is now “live” at Gotta Pixel. I am so excited to be in the company of such talented ladies. I will be selling my custom font service in the store, as well as some awesome, handwritten fonts. There are currently two Kids fonts currently available. They are definitely fun to use in journaling, especially when relating stories from your child’s point of view! And, of course, you can always get your own printing turned into a font! Congratulations to ABritsWife for winning the Free Font Service Contest that Gotta Pixel ran over the weekend. And looking forward - be on the lookout for my series entitled “The ABC’s of Life” to launch at Gotta Pixel within the next week or so. This series will focus on word art associated with some of the challenges, joys, and experiences of life. The first week will see the release of the letter “A” and the word art will highlight: Ability, Achievement, Action, Attitude, Age, and Adventure. Can you guess which letter will be next? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)