Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thank you for visiting me today!

The intent of this blog is to offer a unique service to you - the creation of a TrueType Font of your own printing!

After scrapbooking traditionally for years, I ventured into the world of digital scrapping in May of 2008. While I love this new art form, I also missed seeing my journaling in my own handwriting - as wobbly as it sometimes is! And so I learned to create a TrueType Font from my very own printing. I now use “my own font” regularly in both my digital and paper scrapbooks. In addition, I have preserved the adorable, shaky, sometimes-backward-letters of the precious first-grader in my life! There are soooo many ways to use your own font! Personalize your scrapbook pages (whether digital or paper) with your own printing. Use your font to write Christmas letters, create advertisements, or use on flyers. Give the service as a gift!

I would love to create a font of your own hand printing! Because your font will be a TrueType Font, you can use it in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Notepad or any other Windows application. It is also compatible with those of you who proudly use a Mac!

Although I used to offer this service on my blog, I am now a proud Team Member at Gotta Pixel, an outstanding and comprehensive digital scrapbooking store! You can find my services being offered at www.gottapixel.net/. While you’re there, be sure to check out all the wonderful products they offer, along with a dynamite gallery to offer you design inspiration, tutorials that answer just about every question you can have about digital scrapbooking, and a forum where you can connect with other women who share your passion for creativity.

As always, feel free to email me with any questions prior to your purchase decision.

And to leave you with one of my favorite quotes:

“You’ve got to be original, because if you’re like someone else, what do they need you for?” -Bernadette Peters

Okay, she’s not Eleanor Roosevelt or Marc Chagall, but I like what she has to say!

Here’s to originality!





Thank you for visiting and for considering this unique purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments. I love them. Especially nice ones. =)